CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 18 December 2008



This card was made for my dad to give my mum for her birthday, Two A4 pieces of card have been stunk together with half of the top card cut away, a A4 sheet of acetate has then been stuck to the front so half of the underneath card can be seen, the topper if from the little and large decoupage set from create and craft and is decoupaged up, i have added glitter to the rose and used flower peel-offs around the acetate, sliver mirri and been used for matting and layering

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card and blog hun. If you go to my blog there is something waiting for you. http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com

Cathy xxxx

Rita said...

Beautiful Card. I,m sure it will be well loved too. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

I love that card Nicola, I nominated your for an Award on my blog, hope you don't mind. Julia